Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I did over the holidays....whew!




It was a crazy Christmas Holiday for me this year...which I'm grateful that I had...and grateful that I survived it! In the days before, I had a huge order of 100 magnet sets (yes that's 400 magnets) that I had to send out, a wedding to shoot...Etsy store orders and local orders....and then my lovely hubby tells me that we are leaving the day after Christmas for Texas to visit his family (17 hour trip!)....and that's not including shopping, decorating, cooking, baking, wrapping, packing...etc...for us. Let's just say I didn' sleep much...and my family and best friend really surrounded me and helped me get these things done.


I'm including some pics from the wedding...which was beautiful...yet not the ideal photography conditions...super dark, no ceiling to bounce the flash...and surrounded by windows...



2 comments:

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

very pretty! you are multitalented..best wishes to you.
www.lamiadesigns.blogspot.com
Stephanie

Jeanne said...

Awesome wedding photos. You are a really good photographer.